For the implementation of the competitions fields will be used that are described in detail in the regulations separately for each competition.
The fields for the competitions of Folkace and Enhanced Line Following (new competitions), Line Following and Maze will be made known to the teams only on the day of the competition. In this respect, the teams must prepare accordingly and program their robots to solve tasks of any complexity in these competitions.
The actual fields to be used are given for the competitions of LEGO SUMO and COLOUR PICKING.
- Actual Field for COLOUR PICKING (PDF format)
- Actual Field for COLOUR PICKING (AI format)
- Actual Field for LEGO SUMO (PDF)
- Field LEGO SUMO (DWG)
For purposes of team training sample fields are given:
- Actual Field 2018 - ENGINO Line Following
- Actual Field 2018 - LEGO Line Following
- Actual Field 2018 - ARDUINO Line Following
- Line Following & SUMO Fields for Printing
- Details for Enhanced Line Following Field
- Sample field for Line Following (for ENGINO, 2,5cm line width)
- Sample Field for Line Following (PDF) (for Arduino, Edison, Lego EV3: 1.5cm line width)
- Sample Field for Line Following (DWG)
- Sampe Field for Maze Solving (RAR Archive)
As regards the competition for EDUCATIONAL ROBOTICS ENGINO MINI & EDUCATIONAL ROBOTICS LEGO WEDO, the young students of 1st - 3rd and 4th - 6th Grade Primary will be required to prepare their construction for the common theme with title "Robots at the Service of Health".